Location: 265 Camden High Street
Access: Camden Town
The Etcetera Theatre was opened in 1986 in a room above the Oxford Arms pub in Camden. For over 30 years, it has been a platform for new works and has played host to performances from Russell Brand, Al Murray, Russell Howard and many more.
Situated above the Oxford Arms in Camden, the Etcetera Theatre is a small venue with a capacity of approximately 50 seats. Camden Market, London Zoo and Regent’s Park are very close by.
Our favourite restaurants nearby are:
- Oxford Arms – Camden High Street, British, pub
- Hache Burgers – Inverness Street, American, chain
- Al Parco Pizza Bar – Parkway, Italian
- Market – Parkway, British
- Pizza Express – Parkway, chain, vouchers available