Location: Leake and Launcelot Street
Currently Showing: Bare: A Pop Opera
Access: Waterloo (exit 2)
Stage Door: wait inside
The Vaults is a theatre located under Waterloo Station seating approximately 170 people. Its ethos is to provide a platform for new, fresh and innovative productions of all styles.
This venue has been home to many successful productions, including: Goosebumps, The Great Gatsby, A Christmas Carol, and Alice in Wonderland.
- The Psychic Project – 12rh June – 22nd June
- Black is the Color of my Voice – 27th June – 13th June
- The Falcon’s Malteser – 17th July – 25th August
- The Chaos Theory Play – 16th July – 20th July
- Games for Lovers – 12th July – 25th August
The Vaults is directly under Waterloo Station. The river is close by, offering a very pretty view, particularly at night. Popular tourist attractions, the London Eye, the Imperial War Museum, and the Florence Nightingale Museum are also nearby.
Our favourite restaurants nearby are:
- The Fire Station – Waterloo Road, Italian
- Olivelli – The Cut, Italian, wide ranging menu
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar and Brasserie – Barge House Street, British, expensive
- Azzurro- Waterloo Station York Road, Italian, pizza, outside seating
Reviews from The Vaults
Hair – ★★★★★ “…a beautiful piece of theatre, championing love, peace, and patriotism for the word” Read more >>>