Cabaret is a musical by John Kander, Fred Ebb and Joe Masteroff, and is based on John Van Druten’s play ‘I Am a Camera’ which was adapted from Christopher Isherwood’s novella ‘Goodbye to Berlin’. The show premiered in Boston in 1966, before transferring to Broadway in the same year and to the West End two years later.
The musical follows the romance between American writer, Cliff Bradshaw, and English cabaret performer, Sally Bowles, on the backdrop of the seedy Kit Kat Klub in 1930 in Berlin.
To be announced
- Bromley, Churchill Theatre, 28th August – 31st August
- Wolverhampton, Grand Theatre, 3rd September – 7th September
- Nottingham, Theatre Royal, 10th September- 14th September
- Crawley, The Hawth, 17th September – 21st September
- Chester, Storyhouse, 24th September – 28th September
- Dublin, Bord Gais Energy Theatre, 1st October – 5th October
- Belfast, Grand Opera House, 8th October – 12th October
- Leicester Curve Theatre, 15th October – 19th October
- Shrewsbury, Theatre Severn, 22nd October – 26th October
- Hull, New Theatre, 29th October – 2nd November
- Edinburgh, Festival Theatre, 5th November – 9th November
- Aberdeen, His Majesty’s Theatre, 12th November – 16th November
- Malvern, Festival Theatre, 19th November – 23rd November